Apple Media Products Engineering- Program Manager, HomePod
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jul 1, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200178041
- 10+ years of program or product management in software media ecosystems.
- Understanding of hardware development cycle.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills.
- A clear track record of making a difference in the programs you drive.
- Self-starting, self-motivated and self-directed.
- Strong facilitation skills (requirements sessions, design meetings, progress and status meetings).
- Strong technical proficiency in software architecture and development.
We are looking for a seasoned Program Manager with a consistent record in project management. You will need to have hands on experience managing software releases. You will develop tools and processes to gain efficiencies in the build, development, testing, and deployment lifecycle. Be ready to make something great when you come here. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join the Apple TV team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product. •Drive and ship very cross-functional programs end to end. •Own and define feature areas including scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation. •Take a role in improving how software releases and projects are run and executed on the team. This is a full time position, located at our Cupertino, California headquarters.
Education & Experience
Prefer a BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar technical field
Back to top