Apple Media Products Engineering- Program Manager, Analytics
- Seattle, WA
Posted: Dec 2, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200175917
- Program management in analytics, big data engineering, or software development, including big data infrastructure, and/or data architecture
- Technical proficiency with either past programming, software engineering, big data, infrastructure, analytics, and/or data governance and integrity
- Proficient with SQL. Familiarity with Python, Spark, Hive, and/or Jupyter Notebooks preferred
- Familiarity with metrics instrumentation to collect data points for critical metrics preferred
- Experience with establishing and maintaining data pipelines and building analytics products and tools required.
- Understanding of both waterfall and Agile project management methodologies
- Successful track record in cross team and cross organization collaboration
- Strong facilitation skills to drive a complex, cross-functional, and comprehensive project plan
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, including presentation skills to all levels of an organization ( is a must )
- Are you a self-starting, self-motivated, focused, and self-sufficient with aptitude for learning?
• Drive and ship large, multi-functional Business data analytics and data services projects including infrastructure and platform features to support analytics and reporting for Apple • Lead all aspects of multiple concurrent projects and features including scope, requirements, timelines, resource allocation tracking, stakeholder management, communications, and risk assessments • Define business, functional, and reporting requirements (often writing them yourself) • Take a role in improving how features are built and executed on the data analytics, data services and infrastructure team • Understand and work on projects with multi-functional schedules, across Analytics Engineering, other Apple groups (e.g. client teams, data science teams, business teams), and the backend reporting systems and business intelligence visualization and analysis tools • Collaborate with Engineering, Analytics, QA, Legal, Privacy, Finance, Anti-Fraud, Marketing, and other organizations both inside and outside of Apple to manage analytics tools and pipelines to support new Apple Media Product features and reporting
Education & Experience
Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering majors preferred. MBA is a plus.
Back to top