Apple Media Products Engineering- Program Manager, Analytics
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: May 28, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200172686
- Minimum 3-5 years of program management experience, preferably specialized in Analytics and Big Data engineering
- Experience defining and writing business and technical data requirements
- Experience with data applications, architecture, and metrics instrumentation
- Established new data solutions and has experience maintaining mature data pipelines.
- Understanding of emerging concepts like machine learning and predictive analytics
- Strong technical skills required, including experiences managing analytics, data engineer, data governance, infrastructure, or data integrity.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience working with big data tools used to store and analyze data
- Demonstrates self-starting, self-motivated, focused, and self-sufficient characteristics
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills to all levels of an organization
- Strong facilitation skills to drive a complex, cross-functional, and comprehensive project plan.
Our Program Managers are responsible for shipping new features. We're looking for people with the ability to ship complex, customer-facing and internal analytics products under demanding timelines. Bonus points for new product introductions. This is a hands-on position where the Program Manager will be involved in requirements analysis, functional and technical design discussions, testing, proof-of-concept, and more. - Lead all aspects of multiple concurrent features including scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation - Define business, functional, and reporting requirements (often writing them yourself) - Take a role in improving how features are built and executed on the iTunes Store team - Own overall multi-functional schedules, including iTunes Store development, other Apple groups (client teams, device teams, other business teams), and backend reporting systems - Collaborate with Design, Engineering, QA, Legal, Finance, Privacy, Anti-Fraud, Analytics, Marketing, and other organizations both inside and outside of Apple to develop new iTunes features.
Education & Experience
Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering majors preferred
Back to top