Apple Media Products Engineering - Platform Services Tools, UI/UX Engineer
- Seattle, WA
Posted: Sep 15, 2020
Role Number: 200172530
- 3+ years of professional experience building web applications and writing web components
- Passion for UI / UX with an attention to detail and dedication to quality and usability
- Experience with secure frontends that respect permissions, access restrictions, etc.
- Extensive experience with CSS3 and a preprocessors like Sass/Less
- Proficiency with dev/build tools like git, NodeJS, npm, grunt, babel, webpack
- Experience participating on a Full Stack team with a Java backend is desired
- Background in designing complex, interactive, visual web tools that enable users to manage, configure, and leverage large complex backend systems is desired
- Experience with testing frameworks like Jest is desired
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
The Platform Services team at AMP is seeking a hardworking frontend designer and developer of modern single page applications that are both functional and usable. Designing an informative, easy to use interface for a large scale platform isn't easy, and will require a strong understanding of our products and customer's needs. You can make a huge difference in the success and adoption of our internal products, with close 1:1 interaction with our customers. With your skills, our Platforms will become a snap to use and understand, enabling our teams to build the next generation of Apple services. In this role you will dive into the details of the internal platforms that power Apple services and develop world class frontends that enable our teams to easily understand and utilize the platforms to their fullest extent. You will be responsible for understanding our customer's needs from a UI and designing an extraordinary interface that meets that need. You will collaborate closely with the rest of the team's backend engineers to get the functionality you need to make a premier user experience!
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top