Apple Media Products- Engineering Manager, External Analytics Visualization Apps
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: May 17, 2020
Role Number: 200113913
- Hardworking problem solver, building the best solutions for the most meaningful problems.
- You're not afraid of hard conversations and sharing your perspective.
- You're not a micro manager. You prefer to give context, delegate, and watch amazing people exceed your hopes and expectations.
- Ability to communicate thoughtfully, demonstrating problem-solving skills and a learning attitude to build long-term relationships.
- Excellent software design UI and UX sensibilities and like to produce clean, simple, and valuable products for your users.
The Apple External Analytics Visualization Apps team is responsible for providing external content providers (e.g. music artists, app developers, etc.) with views onto some of the data collected by our larger analytics organization. These applications provide data visualizations such as graphs, charts, etc., and the ability for users to explore their data in many different ways. These applications typically run on both web and iOS and are developed to Apple's high standards of usability and elegance, all while ensuring our end users' privacy. JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE: - Day to day management of a growing team, including hiring, mentorship, and performance management. - Champion for quality and best engineering practices to ensure a scalable, and reliable system. - Multi-functional collaboration during prioritization, design, and implementation.
Education & Experience
B.S. or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
Back to top