Apple Media Products Engineering - Machine Learning (Computer Vision) Engineer
- Seattle, WA
Posted: Jun 17, 2020
Role Number: 200020183
- At least 5 years ML related work experience with MS degree or 3 years ML related work experience with PhD or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge and good practical skills in ML and CV algorithms.
- Skilled in deep learning for image/video classification, recognition, object detection, segmentation, OCR, and etc.
- Practical understanding of the mathematics behind modern machine learning, linear algebra, and statistics.
- Strong publication in machine learning/deep learning/computer vision.
- Knowledge and experience with popular deep learning frameworks (e.g. Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Caffe).
- Strong programming and debugging skills in: Python, C/C++, or equivalent.
- Experience in collaborating with infrastructure engineers to deliver final products or services.
- Knowledge and experience on audio signal processing, ASR, forced alignment is a plus.
- Attention to detail, data accuracy, and quality of output.
- Bring passion and dedication to the job and are committed our vision.
We are hiring hardworking ML and CV engineers to solve challenging problems on Apple's digital content such as Apps, Music, Movies, TV Shows, Books. Your effort in the team will eventually become real products and services and will benefit millions of customers as well as other internal teams. You will have chance to demonstrate the state-of-the-art DL technology to extract valuable information from enormous contents. You are expected to create novel models, methods, and algorithms to improve Apple's current workflow. You will be given chance to convert forward-thinking ideas all the way from prototypes to final products with the help of our great engineers and infrastructure team.
Education & Experience
MS or Ph.D in computer vision, machine learning, computer science or equivalent industry experience.
Back to top