Apple Cloud Services - Software Engineer
Posted: Mar 13, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200125950
Apple is looking for a talented and collaborative Senior Software Engineer to help our team make a big impact on iCloud. You will join a diverse team of software engineers, building network services that overcome the challenges of scale that iCloud brings.
- Self-starter enthusiastic for a broad spectrum of challenges.
- Experience working with others in fast-paced, cross-functional software development environments.
- Familiarity with common data structures and algorithms.
- Experience building network services in at least two different languages, including Java or Go.
- Knowledge of network protocols, for example HTTP or gRPC.
- Proven, practical experience with at least four of the following:
- Developing software libraries or APIs for use by other developers in other teams or organisations.
- Working with distributed systems, such as Cassandra, ZooKeeper and Kafka.
- Working with cloud services, like CloudKit or Amazon Web Services.
- Low-level systems development, for example kernel or device driver contributions.
- Writing technical documentation.
This is your chance to put a dent in the Universe. At Apple, your great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no limit to what you could accomplish. You will work with world class teams in London and Cupertino who have a passion for doing this right and making an impact. You will possess curiosity, initiative and persistence. You will be a team mate, a student and a mentor.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Back to top