Apple Cloud Platform - internal tools
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Oct 6, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200156572
The Apple Cloud Platform organization is building the next generation tools empowering Apple's software developers to build products our customers love. We're a fast moving, highly skilled but small team designing and building a continuous integration and delivery system that Apple's developers utilize to build, test and deploy their code with. Our system has to scale globally, stay highly available, and "just work". We're looking for a talented person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
- Advocate for continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Experience building internal tools for engineers.
- Appreciate automation and tooling and believe they play a critical role in software development.
- Able to design, develop and deploy distributed systems.
- Know your design patterns.
- Curious about how systems work and how they fail.
- Detailed oriented and proud of the work you deliver.
- Growth mindset and willingness to teach and learn from others.
- Committed to fostering an open and inclusive work environment.
- Willingness to productively challenge assumptions.
Our team comes with a diverse set of experience with many of the technologies below to represent the perspective and variety of our internal customer base. Candidates are not required to have experience with every technology or product: • Java and/or other JVM languages like Scala, Clojure and Groovy. • NoSQL: Cassandra, MongoDB; Caching: Redis, Memcached; RDBMS: MySQL, PostgreSQL. • Affinity to system level programming including scripting in Bash, Ruby and/or Python. • Virtual machines, containers and tools like Kubernetes, Vagrant and Docker. • Build tools: Gradle, Maven, Ant, Make, Rake, Grunt, Gulp, Ninja, Blaze/Bazel, Pants or others. • CI Solutions: Travis, Circle, Go, Jenkins, Team-City or others. • Testing frameworks: Junit, TestNG, Spock, Cucumber, Rspec, Mocha or others. • Deployment systems: EC2, Heroku,Engine Yard, App Engine. • Application development frameworks: Finagle, Vert.x, Java Servlets, Node.js, Ruby On Rails, Django or others. • Operating Systems: Linux and macOS.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Back to top