App Store Operations - Technical Specialist
Posted: Oct 23, 2018
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 113620519
Apple's App Store has seen tremendous growth since its launch and is one of the largest and most innovative software store serving millions of customers. The App Store Operations team is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated individual who will be responsible for working with App Developers to maximize performance and efficiency of the platform while improving the customer experience that Apple is widely known for. You will also work closely with Engineering, Business Management, Product Marketing, Worldwide Developer Relations and other cross functional teams at Apple on supporting the strategic direction and business objectives of the App Store as they relate to improving both the developer and customer experience with in-app purchase refunds, cancellations, and other in-app support.
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience in Mobile App development (specifically in mobile gaming and/or subscription platforms).
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills managing developer relationships.
- Excellent presentation skills including both development and delivery.
- Demonstrated passion to ideate, create and deliver new, innovative customer experiences with developers.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to lead multiple projects, and work in a fast paced, pressured environment.
- An ability to coordinate strategic marketing initiatives across App Store and developer priorities.
- We partner with a variety of cross and multi-functional team members from a diverse array of groups across the company
- Experience supporting App Store developers from a technical perspective a plus.
- Extraordinary time-management skills and a demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Results oriented, energetic and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed.
- The position is responsible for supporting the App Store teams like Business Management, Product Marketing and Developer Relations and work with the App Store Developers, helping to guide them towards the best solution for any given concern. The role will establish, nurture and deepen relationships with App developers to provide a high level of support and addresses complex technical developer concerns across all areas related to the App Store including Customer Support, In-Game Experience, Refunds and Fraud. - You will provide feedback to product teams to ensure tool and system roadmaps are aligned with and include elements requested by developers and initiatives to reduce customer and developer support. Understand production and customer support processes and service levels related to customer facing issues. Support App Store Business Operations team on key projects. - You bring passion and dedication to your job and are committed to our vision and supporting the developer community.
Education & Experience
BA or BS in computer science or engineering preferred.
Back to top