App Store Connect Operations Specialist
Posted: Aug 20, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200091921
We've all found apps we love and apps that have changed our lives. Apps transform the ways we learn, work, travel, have fun, and pursue our passions. In 2008, the App Store launched with 500 apps. Now there are more than two million. And so our team challenged ourselves: How can we offer more perspective and insight? How do we showcase the work of creative developers? How can we make the App Store a place our hundreds of millions of customers will want to visit every single day? We're hiring people who want to help make that happen. We are looking for a highly-motivated and organized individual to join the App Store team. In this role, you will be responsible for the successful implementation and maintenance of backend tools and workflows that power the App Store. We're growing and urge you to apply.
- 2-3 years of experience in customer support, documentation or issue investigation
- You have excellent communication skills. Including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners, explain analytical outcomes and technical roadblocks in business terms.
- Self-starting, self-directed and self-sufficient
- Experience with digital content distribution
- Experience running support for products/systems
- You are results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed
- Effective at issue detection and creative in identifying solutions
- You are able to multi-task and juggle contending priorities effectively
- Attention to detail and organized, with a meticulous approach to work
- Language skills and iOS development experience are a plus
You will champion strategic projects and initiatives to enhance the tools developers utilize to manage their App Store business. You understand what differentiates Apple and a great developer experience. You will collaborate extensively with cross-functional teams like AppleCare, App Store Business Management, Engineering, App Store Marketing, Engineering Project Management, and Worldwide Developer Relations. Areas of focus include app delivery, app beta testing, metadata management, and reporting. DEVELOPER EXPERIENCE - Prepare launch readiness materials for developer support team. Advise support team of content needed to enable support advisors to train developers on new features. - Create and distribute analysis on support trends to management - Partner with internal teams on improving support and documentation in order to minimize developer contacts. - Evaluate tools and processes from the developer perspective and provide feedback to internal partners (App Store Product Marketing, Engineering, Design, App Store Business Management, and Worldwide Developer Relations) ENGINEERING COLLABORATION - Help raise and prioritize concerns and issues affecting developers - Participate in UAT for developer tools - Evaluate success of App Store Connect code releases via support metrics and social listening. Present findings to Apps management and Engineering. - Attend Engineering design reviews and project meetings for new features, advocating for the developer experience.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree, preferably computer science/engineering
Back to top