Posted: Nov 10, 2020
Role Number: 200205040
At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people's lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for a visionary and uncommonly talented Architect. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple's customers every single day. Architect low-power high-performance AMS solutions.
- You should have architecture, design, and production expertise in the following areas:
- High-speed wireline transceiver architectures and circuits. High-speed memory interface architectures and circuit.
- High-speed data converter architectures and circuits. Ultra-low-power analog circuits.
- Digitally-assisted analog circuits.
- You should be highly skilled in the following areas:
- Matlab/Simulink/Verilog A modeling.
- Data converter architectures and design trade-offs. Low-power and high-precision analog techniques.
- Architect circuit solutions that achieve challenging noise, linearity, power consumption, and silicon area requirements.
- AMS design flows and chip assembly techniques.
- Working with design, layout, and production test engineers.
- Excellent communication.
In this role, the key responsibilities are the following: Top-down architectural analysis of AMS systems. Understand general concepts of high-performance analog design and compare various topologies that best fit the specifications. Enhance system performance using digitally-assisted analog techniques and optimum partitioning of analog and digital circuits. Develop signal processing and calibration algorithms for mixed-signal systems. Transistor-level feasibility study for various AMS circuits. Define design specifications and verification plans. Define production and bench-level test plans.
Education & Experience
Requires Masters Degree with 6+ years of experience in related areas of expertise or PhD + 3 years of experience.