AMR Risk and Compliance Investigator
Posted: Feb 4, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200094467
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn't have imagined - and now can't imagine living without. Are you excited by the idea of making a real impact? If so, a career with Apple might be your dream job... Just be prepared to dream big. Teamwork is important at Apple, and every single day you will connect with, and be supported by, your peers and colleagues at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you will have responsibility for contributing to our continued success and be a key player within your job function. We support and promote career development throughout the organization, offering an exciting career with many opportunities to enable you to perfect your existing skills - and acquire new ones. The AppleCare Global Vendor Strategy's Risk and Compliance team is focused on protecting Apple's brand by mitigating risk and driving timely compliance within AppleCare contact centers. The Risk and Compliance Investigator examines activity in the Contact Center which may impact the Apple brand by working closely with the regional Risk and Compliance Manager and Reporting teams. This position can be based in Austin or Sacramento.
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL and Tableau is required
- Ambitious and self-motivated with excellent skills in project management, negotiation, problem solving, and relationship management
- Able to work independently, multi-task and resolve issues of a time-sensitive nature with a strong sense of urgency
- High level of independence in driving results and driving what matters
- Proven experience in analyzing and making sense of complex data
- Able to articulate complex issues and solutions with brevity.
- Fluent English written and verbal communication skills. Additional languages advantageous
The AppleCare Risk and Compliance (R&C) Team exists to protect our customer's privacy and Apple by ensuring AppleCare Contact Centre tools are used in accordance with Apple policy. We actively work to eradicate known non-compliant behaviors and stem new non-compliant behaviours before they become widespread. - Manage and close investigations, updating investigation trackers in a timely manner. - Experience using AppleCare CRM tools and AppleCare management call recording tools - Deep knowledge of AppleCare (technical & procedural knowledge) - Ability to identify risks and provide recommendations to drive decreases in known behaviors - Provide regional trending/insights to Regional R&C Managers - Compliance report creation and validation based on unknown/known bad behaviors - Drive initiatives to prevent further incidents
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Back to top