Ai/ML Visual Designer
Posted: Dec 9, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200091047
Imagine what you can accomplish at Apple. We design products and services loved by people around the world, and we revolutionize entire industries. Behind every ambitious idea is a team of Apple employees, committed to the hard work it takes to make a dream become a reality. Developing opportunities for our employees to come together-to learn, to share, and to encourage one another-is essential to our work. It builds a sense of wonder and possibility that leads to the kind of innovation only Apple can deliver. We are looking for a talented, analytical and highly organized individual who enjoys solving problems in creative ways and shines in a dynamic and fun environment. In addition, you have the strong business discernment and communication skills needed to get along with a variety of people across multiple job functions and levels. We're looking for someone to apply critical thinking, who's able to understand the business and excels at working with complex and different personalities diplomatically.
- 5+ years of experience designing visual communications across multiple platforms such as print, email, slide presentations, web, and more
- Expertise in using web-authoring tools and design software, such as HTML, CSS, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Expertise in Apple communication applications such as Keynote, Pages, and Mail
- Ability to interpret client needs and effectively negotiate a plan and delivery schedule
- Excellent organization and time management skills, with experience delivering multiple projects of varying lengths, while meeting quality standards and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to filter and distill relevant information to the right audience
* You'll design and collaborate with content owners to produce executive communications and presentations, to include all hands meetings, board presentations, and organization newsletters. * You'll drive the design and iteration cycle for client projects across the immediate team and organization. * You'll decide on the best methodologies to align objectives with content and activities, so you can design communications that promote transparency, inspiration, and knowledge sharing. * You'll develop project plans and timelines that set achievable goals and deliver high-quality results * You'll be an authority on visuals, processes, and strategies in order to deliver results that reflect the high quality and elegant style of the Apple brand. * You'll design content for multicultural and global audiences. * You'll work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where quality, creativity and accountability are tradition.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
Back to top