AI/ML - Tools developer Analyst - AI/ML Annotations
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jun 12, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200119269
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming great products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- 5+ years professional work experience in a data analyst/data scientist/statistician/quality engineer role.
- Advanced statistical process controls and data driven analysis (statistics, reliability, sampling & auditing)
- Proficiency with SQL is required; R or Python is a plus
- Proven ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Experience with predictive analytics, classification models, datasets and annotations.
- Passion for product quality and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
- Experience with data modeling and analytics solution stacks is a plus.
- Experience with computer vision and machine learning techniques is a plus
- Some travel will be required.
- Annotation Ops team is seeking a highly skilled Senior Quality Engineer to design effective QA and QC processes to provide high-quality datasets for Apple's wide variety of ML projects. - Define quality metrics, analyze the data quality, and continuously improve QA/QC process, and tool and metrics requirements. - Study the ML Engineer's goals and training/test data requirements to develop quality assurance processes and standards that will help improve their model performance. - Design automated QA solutions to measure and control dataset quality and implement them in a large scale operational environment. - Help design active learning models that can produce programmatic annotations with satisfactory precision and recall. - This is a highly reciprocal position that requires working with Engineering and ML Customers to deliver premier solutions. - And most of all, you are able to manage and lead change effectively while maintaining Apple culture and standards. Social skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are essential for this role. Applicants should thrive in dynamic, high-pressure situations and welcome critical-thinking opportunities.
Education & Experience
Masters in Data Science/Statistics/Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics or equivalent experience
Back to top