Posted: Nov 10, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200181869
Play a leading part in revolutionizing how people use their computers and mobile devices. The Apple AI/ML Search team is crafting groundbreaking technology for knowledge graphing and algorithmic search using machine learning, artificial intelligence and natural language processing technologies. We're looking for someone to lead the Spotlight search platform across multiple clients. The role will work with best in class Machine Learning search technologists within and outside of AI/ML organization to deliver personalized search experiences that Apple's over 1 billion customers expect and love.
- 5+ years of experience and deep understanding of software development for machine-learned products and services, and how analytics and evaluation data can help improve those products
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Ability to develop great product sense and sympathy for user experience and use metrics to effectively measure product quality and user experience
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization
- Highly developed capability to drive large scale projects that take cross-functional (including cross-organizational) efforts to succeed
- Ability to influence and align product roadmaps, goals across large organizations
You will drive and ship large, cross-functional projects and features from inception to delivery. Own feature planning and prioritization including coordinating all aspects of development for multiple projects including specifications, scope, requirements, and delivery. Drive executions and make sure teams are on critical path to successfully deliver to the plan. Represent AI/ML org in partnering with teams and organizations outside of AI/ML org and build trust relationship. Own communication of project status to partners across all levels. Proactively find opportunities for improvements in Maps and Media intent searches across all clients holistically in Apple ecosystem and evangelize them to influence planning. Partner with engineering and product leadership to align product roadmaps. Be the voice for our customers and go above and beyond to deliver the highest quality experience to our customers.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in EE/CS/CE or equivalent