AI/ML - Sr Software Engineer - Siri Experience
- Pittsburgh, PA
Posted: May 11, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200107306
Would you like to be a part of the team that defines and delivers the Siri experience used by millions of people to manage their productivity and personal information? This includes managing notes and reminders, asking Siri for time, building alarms, timers and similar use cases. As part of our team, you will build and extend these rich capabilities using structured understanding provided by Siri's Understanding layers and craft sophisticated business logic that connects functionalities on apps, conversational system and user context.
- Designing and developing high quality workflows that provide intelligent user assistance for productivity domains.
- Working with Siri's Conversational Interfaces teams to help define, implement and extend natural language interactions.
- Working with Siri Understanding teams to help define and extend Siri's semantic capabilities for productivity domains.
- Helping to define, instrument and monitor important metrics and KPIs for functionalities you work on
- Sharing ownership of testability and quality metrics of the features you work on with our QE teams.
Successful Siri engineers demonstrate the following skills and capabilities: Strong technical skills coupled with a good product design sense and a passion to deliver a great customer experience. Ability to work in parts of large distributed systems, with a capacity to zoom and pan across layers of abstractions. Experience working with Java or JVM technologies and TypeScript a plus. Ability to stitch together complex workflows using and integrating many disparate systems. Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
Education & Experience
BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
Back to top