AI/ML - Sr Software Engineer, Siri Experience
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Aug 20, 2020
Role Number: 200182590
The Siri Experience R&D Group is looking for an exceptional software engineer who is passionate about incubating and deploying innovative technologies and features to millions of Apple users. As the research and development arm of Siri, our charter is to prototype next generation experiences and capabilities by tightly coupling state-of-the-art core technologies to the user interface. You will have the opportunities to work across the full stack in the Apple ecosystem and on next generation hardware to expand the technology and design envelope for new intelligent components and multimodal user experiences at Apple. We are looking for results-oriented, strongly technical and creative teammates who are comfortable with uncertainty, taking calculated risks and failing fast!
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering methodologies
- 3+ years of development for mobile devices
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- 5+ years of industry experience in software development
- 3+ years of iOS Development using Objective-C or Swift
- 3+ years of experience applying data science and machine learning methods to real-world problems
If hired, you will work with a passionate, product-focused team to ideate, rapidly prototype, and ship next-generation Siri experiences. You will thrive on being proactive and enjoy solving challenging problems. In this role, you will work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities and dealing with a lot of ambiguity. You will jump between coding languages and parts of the stack to understand and fix problems. This position also offers the right person a chance to play an important role in the next revolution in machine learning and human-computer interaction. You will be part of a team that's creating groundbreaking conversational assistant technologies. You will work with the people who created the intelligent assistant that already helps millions of people get things done!
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Back to top