AI/ML - Sr Analyst - AI/ML Annotations
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: May 11, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200119269
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming great products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- 2+ years of design/test/implementation/consulting experience with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence solutions.
- Proven ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Experience with predictive analytics, classification models, datasets and annotations.
- Solid background in statistics, probability theory, data modeling, computer vision and machine learning techniques used to implement analytics solutions.
- Passion for product quality and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
- Experience with data modeling and analytics solution stacks is a plus.
- Experience in shell scripting, make, Python/Perl and Bash is a plus.
- Some travel will be required.
Our team is comprised of very talented individuals, who are passionate about data. As part of the Annotation Team you'll: - Design effective QA and QC processes to provide high-quality datasets for Apple's wide variety of ML projects. - Study the ML Engineer's goals and training/test data requirements to develop quality assurance processes and standards that will help improve their model performance. - Design predictive models that inform our Customers about the quality of the datasets we deliver and the likely impact on their ML models. - Design automated QA solutions to measure and control dataset quality and implement them in a large scale operational environment. - Help design active learning models that can produce programmatic annotations with satisfactory precision and recall. - This is a highly reciprocal position that requires working with Engineering and ML Customers to deliver premier solutions. And most of all, you are able to manage and lead change effectively while maintaining Apple culture and standards. Social skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are essential for this role. Applicants should thrive in dynamic, high-pressure situations and welcome critical-thinking opportunities
Education & Experience
Masters in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics/Statistics or equivalent experience
Back to top