AI/ML - Software Engineer, Siri Experience
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jun 8, 2020
Role Number: 200174104
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. Work with the talent dense team who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done - just by asking. Join the Siri team at Apple.
- Expert/Guru level in server-side Java programming, ideally 5+years of professional industry experience
- Validated professional experience in Java concurrency Memory, performance-profiling, JVM tuning/creation and garbage collection
- Skills and real passion for large, complex distributed systems
- Demonstrated ability to write thoughtful, maintainable code for mission critical software components
- Strong communication is helpful in our highly cross-functional engineering environment
The Siri Server Platform team is looking for extraordinary individuals to lead and extend the core software infrastructure, algorithms, and APIs that let Siri move, understand, plan, learn, speak, and remember. You will be part of a small, driven team that has a huge impact on the Siri product and should be ready to learn, teach, and communicate effectively. You will work with Java API design, concurrent programming, distributed systems and are a phenomenal abstract thinker. You will build software that reaches millions of devices daily and truly changes the way people interact with technology.
Education & Experience
B.S or M.S in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
Back to top