AI/ML - Software Engineer (Sensitive Content), Siri Search & Knowledge Platform
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: May 5, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200066134
The Siri Search team is building groundbreaking technology for algorithmic search, machine learning, natural language processing, and artificial intelligence. The features we build are redefining how hundreds of millions of people use their computers and mobile devices to search and find what they are looking for. Siri's universal search engine powers search features across a variety of Apple products, including Siri, Spotlight, Safari, Messages and Lookup. As a this group, you will work with one of the most exciting high performance computing environments, with petabytes of data, millions of queries per second, and have an opportunity to imagine and build products that delight our customers every single day.
- Industry experience with Machine Learning, or statistical methods, or content classification systems.
- Previous work extracting information from large datasets.
- Experience shipping production systems: online distributed systems, processing pipelines, or large-scale data analytics systems.
- Nice To Have:
- Previous work on abuse prevention, or hate speech, adult content, spam detection in the industry is a huge plus.
- Experience with Search, Information Retrieval, Ranking Systems.
- Experience with handling large scale graphs, on search or other applications.
- Interest in the online safety problem space, proven by academic or industry work
- Familiarity with BIG DATA, NOSQL DATA STORES, RELATIONAL DATABASES
- Familiarity with Tensorflow, Keras
We are looking for engineers to join the Siri Sensitive Content team, to help us detect online hate speech, adult content, and spam, and to improve safety in the Apple ecosystem. In this role you will build methods to model and identify threats, and systems to apply those methods at a large scale. We are looking for candidates with a mix of the experience shipping production software for millions of users, and the knowledge to contribute to growing the state of the art on online safety. You will have experience from different backgrounds, like Trust & Safety in online services, search engines, abuse prevention, and content optimization. THIS ROLE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES - Architect and build Internet scale server software - Develop systems to process multi-petabyte datasets - Analyze data, and propose solutions backed by that analysis - Work independently or partner with small teams on significant infrastructure projects
Education & Experience
BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or other quantitative discipline, or equivalent work experience.
Back to top