AI/ML - Software Engineer Dev Ops, Text-to-Speech
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: May 2, 2020
Role Number: 200067353
Location: Seattle, WA or Cupertino, CA Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence. And work with the people who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done - just by asking. Join the Siri Text-to-Speech (TTS) Engineer team at Apple. The Siri team is looking for exceptional engineers passionate about delighting customer's experience, by producing cutting edge applications and technologies. Siri TTS team is looking for a Software Engineer, Dev Ops for Siri voices reaching millions of users. This will be a key position to automate the release and deployment pipeline of machine learning models.
- Strong computer science fundamentals, including operating systems, UNIX, Linux, iOS, and macOS
- You have worked with automated build systems such as Jenkins. A desire to write tools and applications to automate work.
- Experience implementing Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery processes in engineering teams.
- Experience leading and integrating test automation into various points in a deployment pipeline.
- Ability to use and build web applications using REST or similar protocols.
- Proven ability to ramp up quickly on both new/appropriate technologies including machine learning
- Highly-motivated, creative, organized and a strong problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You will work with the Text-to-Speech team to oversee release and deployment pipeline, involving machine learning models for many languages. You will develop continuous integration and deployment processes, generate metrics and dashboards, to ensure the quality of releases. You will help us make improvements to the voice of Siri, and be part of something that will impact millions of users!
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline, Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred, or equivalent work experience.
Back to top