Posted: Mar 23, 2023
Weekly Hours: 40
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming great products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- 6+ years industry experience in software development
- Experience with Python coding and automation
- Basic understanding of SQL syntax
- Knowledge of Full Stack Product development Architecture and Design - REST API, micro services, Flask
- Basic Linux knowledge and understanding of CS fundamentals
- AWS experience with S3, IAM, Lambda, VPC, Redshift
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- UI development experience is nice to have
We are a dynamic team handling critical machine learning annotation data across multiple platforms. We are seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to help define and implement features that can automate our QA process, and handle data across array of data storage, pipelines and Apple Annotation platforms. This also requires understanding of the platform's design and architecture to be able to debug issues related to data movement and also to extend existing plugins to create a new UI. Automate everything mentality is valuable here. We are looking for someone who is excited to learn and utilize new technologies to solve increasingly challenging problems. Responsibilities include: - Script and automate data processing and extraction - Script and automate the metrics generation - Use and create REST APIs to streamline interactions with other tools and services - Use other techniques, like queues, stream processing, or lambda, to scale automation - Extend our annotation platform, including development of new plug-ins - Extend existing UI plugin to create a new UI interface
Education & Experience
B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $144,500 and $217,500, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple's discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple's Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You'll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses - including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits.
Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.