AI/ML - Software Engineer, ADPT
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Nov 12, 2020
Role Number: 200207147
The Adaptive Devices and Personalization Technologies (ADPT) team within AIML is looking for an exceptional software engineer who is passionate about developing, driving and deploying innovative platforms, technologies and features to millions of Apple users. As part of an elite team, you will work across the full stack in the Apple ecosystem on next generation products and incubations. We are looking for ambitious, strongly technical and creative team players. Candidates should be adept at driving clarity through uncertainty, taking calculated risks, and failing fast.
- Excellent algorithm and data structure skills (time and space complexity analysis, optimization, etc)
- Expertise in Objective C, C/C++ at both the systems level and application level
- Expertise in building libraries, frameworks, and command-line tools and/or web services and protocols
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
If hired, you will work with a passionate, product-focused team focused on delivering commitments on time with the highest level of quality. To succeed, you must be a proactive and determined problem solver with proven ability to work across multiple code bases, teams and organizations. You must enjoy writing elegant code and applying innovative new methods to create value for your products. This position offers the right person a chance to play an important role in the next revolution in machine learning. You will contribute to platforms, technologies and features that promise to change users' lives. You will be part of a team that's infusing machine learning into more and more Apple products, and helping to define new product opportunities for the company.
Education & Experience
M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Physics or related field.
- 5+ years of experience developing shipping commercial software
- 5+ years working on systems level problems (OS, distributed, mobile, embedded)
- Good Practical Experience With Swift And/Or Objective C
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and modify large, existing code bases
- Skill In Efficiently Implementing Algorithms Published In Technical Papers
- Enthusiasm for learning and applying machine learning
- Knowledge of Apple's development APIs (i.e. Core ML, etc) and design principles
Back to top