AI/ML - Siri Search Opportunity Analyst
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: May 6, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200005210
Play a leading part in revolutionizing how people use their computers and mobile devices. The Siri Search team is building groundbreaking technology for knowledge graphing and algorithmic search using machine learning, natural language processing, and artificial intelligence technologies. We're looking for a high achieving individual to conduct detailed search opportunity analyses to define opportunities for current product improvement as well as chart opportunities for future products. You will work with key stakeholders on high impact projects, conduct hands-on analysis using whatever techniques required including Map Reduce, SQL, and scripting to deliver product conclusions and recommendations. Your work will be highly visible and directly guide product prioritization and impact over 1 billion customers. Your role is critical to creating the highest quality user experience that Apple customers expect and love.
- 5+ years of experience as an analyst at a large data company, quantitative trading group, or search organization.
- 3+ years of experience directly delivering research outcomes to key stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with a wide range of big data analysis techniques; including Map Reduce, Hive, Spark, SQL, and Python.
- Self-motivated and Proactive, with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Good product sense and an understanding of the industry
- Self-sufficient in analyzing and drawing conclusions about the quality and product opportunity from raw and refined product data
- Strongly prefer experience in management consulting
Conduct and deliver in-depth analysis of search quality in Siri, Spotlight, Safari, Lookup, News, Messengers, and more base on customer feedback. Deliver actionable product recommendations directly to engineering and product owners to improve existing products. Deliver detailed analysis of future product opportunities to the executive team. Be self-sufficient to do whatever it takes to analyze, measure, and articulate the customer experience
Education & Experience
BS/MS/PhD in EE/CS/CE/Mathematics/Statistics or equivalent, MS and PHD a plus.
- Must be a self-starter capable of defining and forging a path to success
Back to top