AI/ML - Senior Manager (Siri Quality Engineering)
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jul 24, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200182378
Are you passionate about innovation that matters? Would you like to play a part in shipping groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, natural language, and artificial intelligence? We interact with various engineering teams to identify issues, test requirements and drive the quality of Siri features. You will work with the people who craft the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done - just by asking. Join the Siri QE team at Apple. As a Siri QE Sr. Manager, you will play a critical role in the various platforms and domains for evaluation for Siri. You will be leveraging new approaches to validate and work on end-to-end automation of new features. You will also be a critical engineering partner working alongside engineering teams to drive efficiency via automation, warrant against regressions for critical use cases, and to establish a centralized view of what quality should mean for Siri users.
- 10+ years of professional experience or research in a related field
- 5+ years of management experience
- Programming in Java, Python, or other OO language
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools (Splunk)
- Experience with Databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Able to juggle multiple projects.
- Strong teamwork skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexibility to respond and react to a dynamic software environment.
- Familiarity with iOS, macOS, shell scripting, and terminal.
- Experience with bug tracking systems and full product life cycle.
- Knowledgable of Client-Server E2E testing.
- Machine learning experience a plus
We are seeking an expert senior quality engineering manager to lead Siri's intelligent services and platforms quality validation (HomePod, CarPlay, iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, MacBook) by developing test strategies, and building sustainable testing solutions that can scale. An individual that will be collaborating with multi-functional teams across the company in driving meaningful reports, and ensuring high quality feature releases. This role will collaborate daily with Siri Engineering teams, automate testing, analyze results, and reach consensus as we assess the impact of changes and new features, and overall readiness for each release. This is a fast-paced role with high visibility, impact, and influence in building one the most advanced AI systems in the industry.
Education & Experience
MS/PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning or related field
Back to top