AI/ML- Performance Engineer in Test- Siri Search, Knowledge & Platform
- Seattle, WA
Posted: Dec 7, 2020
Role Number: 200210686
The Siri Search team is looking for 'Performance Engineer in Test', who can help build tools and contribute to Performance of Siri Search Services. We work on delivering high-performance, large scale search services with low latency while maintaining our dedication to deliver phenomenal quality product!
- Experience and Passion for crafting and developing tools which simulate Production like Traffic on Performance Test Clusters.
- Strong coding skills in Golang and/or Java.
- Experience and/or Familiarity with AWS, or internet-scale web services.
- Experience with Profiling and Deep diving to debug Performance issues.
- Experience in software development life cycle processes and standard methodologies
- Ability and willingness to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to collaborate with teams located remotely.
- 2+ years of professional Experience in similar role with coding background.
The Siri Search team is building extraordinary services to deliver great Customer Experience! We're looking for an engineer who are passionate for delivering highly Performant software services, excellent in building tools and in building performance test Pipelines while shipping high-quality services. You will own and drive enabling performance/load testing in every stage of software development and release cycle. You will have a direct impact on Customer experience as our services are used by tens of millions of customers every day.
Education & Experience
Back to top