AI/ML - Operations Program Manager, Chief of Staff Team
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jun 10, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200156810
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you love taking on challenges that create a positive impact? If so, then we want you. Apple's AI/ML Chief of Staff group is looking for a Program Manager to partner with internal teams to drive optimization through process, data and technology solutions with a primary focus on finance/budget management of the organization. This role requires strong relationship management, program creation and management and multi-functional coordination. We are looking for a creative thinker who can strategize and implement in an ever-changing environment. This teammate will use collaboration and partnership to impact engagement across multiple teams.
- Experience working in both program and project management. You should have strong communication and negotiation skills, and be an effective communicator both written and verbally.
- Ability to analyze meaningful content or data and measure impact metrics related to effectiveness of program
- Highly motivated, hands on business minded professional, with a high level of discernment, natural curiosity who seeks to identify ways to challenge and transform business processes in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with strong analytical/problem-solving skills, project scheduling, and coordination
- Strong ability to influence people without direct authority
- Have hands-on financial experience performing budgeting, forecasting and reporting and analysis, preferably in an engineering org.
- Ability to execute on strategy and track progress against goals
- A forward-thinker who has a real passion for development of well-defined and optimized operational environments, problem solving and constant drive for improvement.
- Unsurpassed customer focus, with a "Can-Do" attitude.
- Ability to tackle situation at hand through skillful application of tools, techniques and experience.
- Proficient in Keynote and Excel. Tableau is a plus.
This team provides operational and strategic support to the global AI/ML leadership team. This team member with have primary responsibility for supporting fiscal planning, driving proactive budget management, educating global teams on finance processes, creating a strong partnership with our Finance team, and a key stakeholder in preparation for fiscal-related presentations. * Work hand-in-hand with Finance team on all fiscal planning and reporting. * Collaborate with AI/ML budget owners to proactively manage spend and drive the process around yearly and quarterly fiscal planning. * Liaison with internal business groups to develop, communicate and handle all budget related requests and maintain all comms vehicles where AI/ML finance polices reside. * Develop processes and procedures driving efficiencies with day-to-day operations * Provide managerial reporting as requested and work with Finance on QBR content and delivery.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree or equivalent degree required
Back to top