AI/ML - Machine Learning Scientist, Siri Understanding
- Seattle, WA
Posted: Jun 22, 2020
Role Number: 200177083
Home Office: Yes
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Give to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Build groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence. And work with the people who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done - just by asking. Join the Siri Machine Learning & Natural Language team at Apple.
- Strong programming and software engineering skills (Java, C++, Scala, Python or equivalent)
- Expertise in various facets of machine learning and natural language processing, such as classification, feature engineering, information extraction, structured prediction, clustering, semi-supervised learning, topic modeling and ranking
- Prior experience with applying Big Data (MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive and/or Pig, Spark) tools to large quantities of textual data is a plus
- Hardworking, self-starter, shown ability to run multiple projects to strict deadlines.
The goal of the Siri Machine Learning & Natural Language team is to take Siri to the next level of intelligence and accuracy using advanced statistical techniques. We work on a wide spectrum of approaches to improving Siri. You would work on core machine learning algorithms and models that are part of Siri's ability to understand and respond to requests. You would also work on building scalable distributed systems to deliver these models to Siri's users. You should be passionate about building extraordinary products. This position involves a wide variety of skills and innovation. This is a rare opportunity that sits at the state of the art of machine learning and software.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent Masters or PhD preferred
- Natural Language and Machine Learning experience is a plus Bilingual or multilingual preferred. Japanese, Mandarin, English, Etc...
Back to top