AI/ML - Machine Learning Scientist - NLP, Siri Understanding
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Mar 4, 2021
Role Number: 200129334
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, natural language, big data, and artificial intelligence. And work with the people who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done - just by asking. Join the Siri Text-to-Speech (TTS) Engineer team at Apple. The Siri team is looking for exceptional engineers passionate about delighting customer's experience, by producing cutting edge applications and technologies. The AI/ML - Siri Text-to-Speech (TTS) team is looking for exceptional Machine Learning Engineers passionate about delivering delightful customer experiences with Siri voices and expand to new applications. The opportunities include developing a cutting edge run-time system, pushing the envelope on machine learning based natural language processing in TTS and deploying AI/ML models to benefit millions of users. Position can be located in US or UK.
- Expertise in various facets of ML and NLP, such as conversational dialogue systems, natural language generation, question-answering, information retrieval, and text summarization
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with common ML frameworks
- Strong programming skills with proven experience crafting, prototyping, and delivering advanced algorithmic solutions
- A passion for making ML methods robust and scalable
- Ability to explain and present analyses and machine learning concepts to a broad technical audience
- Be able to deliver ML technologies aligned with the core values of Apple, ensuring the highest standards of quality, innovation, and respect for user privacy
- Creative, collaborative, and innovation focused
As a member the AI/ML - Siri Text-to-Speech (TTS) team at Apple, you will use your deep understanding of natural language processing, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to tackle meaningful technical problems, collaborate with the most innovative product development teams in the world, and transfer your ideas into solutions in the next generation of Apple products. You will perform fundamental research by defining, designing, implementing and evaluating algorithms involving unrivaled data and objectives. You will also actively engage with the academic community by collaborating with universities, publishing and presenting your work, and attending conferences.
Education & Experience
PhD in Machine Learning, Computer Science, or related fields.
Back to top