AI/ML - Machine Learning Researcher, Machine Intelligence
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Dec 9, 2020
Role Number: 200193931
In this role you'll have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively to help partner teams meet predefined objectives in alignment with Apple's core values. This requires the ability to identify gaps in the research field, define a research agenda, and develop innovative ML strategies for challenging problems that will affect future Apple products. You are passionate about building extraordinary products and inspired by a fast-paced environment. You balance innovative research with dependability, as you meet production deadlines. The ideal candidate also understands the importance of empowering others to innovate. This includes technical mentorship/guidance, paper publication and conference talks.
- Demonstrated expertise in machine learning with a passion for fairness and bias in AI.
- Publication record in relevant conferences (e.g., NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, SIGGRAPH, KDD, ACL).
- Good programming skills in Python.
- Hands-on experience working with deep learning toolkits such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, or Keras.
- Proven experience or education in linear algebra statistics
- Ability to formulate a research problem, design, experiment and implement solutions.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
You should be passionate about building extraordinary products in collaboration with broader teams across Apple, and be inspired by a fast-paced environment, to execute on the required tasks, meet production deadlines and, at the same time, explore new innovative ideas in machine learning that can improve and transform the product experience of Apple customers. You will help to identify gaps in the research field, define a research agenda, and develop innovative ML strategies for challenging problems that will affect future Apple products. You will provide technical mentorship and guidance, prepare technical reports and papers for publication and conference talks. You have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively to help partner teams meet predefined objectives. You will be responsible for delivering ML technologies aligned with the core values of Apple, ensuring the highest standards of quality, scientific rigor, innovation, and respect for user privacy.
Education & Experience
PhD, or equivalent practical experience, in Computer Science, or related technical field
Back to top