AI/ML - Machine Hearing Quality Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Sep 28, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200195864
Are you passionate about innovation that matters? Would you like to play a part in shipping groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, natural language, and artificial intelligence? We interact with various engineering teams to identify issues, test requirements and drive the quality of Siri features. You will work with the people who craft the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done - just by asking. Join the Siri QE team at Apple.
- 4+ years experience as a lead test engineer.
- Strong Programming skills with 2+ years developing test automation and frameworks (Swift, Python).
- Experience with scalable automation systems.
- Expertise testing on Mobile and/or embedded devices.
- Strong understanding of audio signals and analysis.
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools (Splunk)
- Experience with Databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Expertise writing test cases and test plans.
- Expertise in root cause analysis and regression testing.
- Able to juggle multiple projects.
- Strong teamwork skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexibility to respond and react to a dynamic software environment.
- Familiarity with iOS, macOS, shell scripting, and terminal.
- Experience with bug tracking systems and full product life cycle.
- Knowledgable of Client-Server E2E testing.
- Machine learning experience a plus.
We are seeking an expert Test Engineer to lead qualification of Siri's Machine Hearing software and machine learning models by testing, developing and scaling automation for multiple apple hardware platforms, collaborating with multi-functional teams across the company and driving actionable reports, and ensuring high quality feature releases. You are passionate about product quality, innovative, organized, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, with a keen attention to detail and able to work under tight deadlines. You will work with peers inside and outside of the Siri team to ensure high quality releases for Siri Machine Hearing. You will perform both end-to-end testing as well as develop automation. You will have the unique opportunity in this role, to influence the Siri Assistant experience on upcoming Apple Hardware, Software and Ongoing machine learning model updates. You will also help push innovation for multiple open source and proprietary software(Swift, Python, Audio, etc) and apply them to testing.
Education & Experience
BS/BA in a Computer Science or equivalent experience required
Back to top