Posted: Aug 12, 2021
Role Number: 200173093
Would you like to shape how customers interact with Apple devices? Would you like to contribute your talent and skills to elevate the customer experience? Our team focuses on how voice can be used to take on everyday tasks efficiently like writing a text, crafting emails, taking notes and so much more. We build, maintain, and evolve the on-device user interfaces and frameworks that power the voice input experience across iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Watch. We work on exploring new innovations to improve the voice input experience for customers around the world in the many languages they speak. If you're passionate about using voice as an input method, have strong ownership and good communication skills, and enjoy seeing your work used all over the world then we have the job for you!
- Strong Swift, Objective-C, or C/C++ coding skills
- System programming experience with daemons, frameworks, multithreading, and IPC (XPC).
- Performance analysis and tuning experience including memory usage, CPU utilization, Power/Battery usage, leak checking, etc.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills, and ability to work in a diverse group
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
As a member of our team, you will make substantial contributions to the voice input experience on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Watch. Daily duties will include working with multi-functional teams to drive Voice Input features to support new initiatives, developing UI and framework improvements to support existing and new features, shipping high-quality software, being responsive to emerging issues, as well as helping develop a vision for the future of the product.
Education & Experience
BS degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent experience.