AI/ML - Full Stack Web Developer, Siri Understanding
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: May 2, 2020
Role Number: 200087380
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you love taking on challenges that create a positive impact? If so, then we want you. Apple's AI/ML organization is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to develop machine- learning solutions that power amazingly intelligent user experiences. We are looking for new high-energy members to join Siri Text to Speech team. In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for providing solutions, designing and maintaining applications for the Siri Understanding org.
- Proficient in SQL and NoSQL databases to build solutions for large scale systems
- Experience in one or more programming languages like Python, Java, or C/C++
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Expertise in building highly available production services, including deployment automation, infrastructure-as-code, monitoring, and scaling.
- Some understanding of containers, build systems, and infrastructure automation.
- Some experience with AWS, Kubernetes, or iOS app development preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Conceptualize, design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software applications that will be used by multiple teams within AI/ML. - Develop and maintain highly reliable and scalable web services and UIs that enable Machine Learning systems - Build APIs and UIs that are simple and powerful. - Understand product requirements, engage with team members and customers to define solutions, and estimate the scope of work required. - Collaborate with, mentor, and influence members within your team and across other teams at Apple.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
Back to top