AI/ML - Engineering Project Manager, ML Platform
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: May 27, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200029695
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you love taking on challenges that create a positive impact? Are you passionate about machine learning and empowering many ground-breaking intelligent experiences to be made? If so, then we want you. We are looking for creative, customer-focused, and technical program managers who are passionate about the intersection of user experience, machine learning, and engineering. As part of Apple's centralized artificial intelligence and machine learning team, you will work closely with teams across Apple to understand their needs and work with an engineering team to build a product in our machine learning platform to meet those needs. You will have the rare opportunity to enable engineers, machine learning researchers, and many others across all of Apple to create the most advanced intelligent experiences across all of Apple's products, services, and devices.
- 3+ years of experience leading complex programs, software development or product management
- Experience in working with the engineering team to ship products to internal or external customers
- Proven customer-focus with enthusiasm and empathy to support customers at all phases of delivery
- Ability to identify customer needs and translate them into program or product requirements
- Excellent communication, organizational, collaboration and analysis skills
- Enough technical proficiency to work successfully with an engineering team, familiarity with programming languages or scripting languages, such as Python, is desired
As a key individual contributor of the team, you will do the following: - Develop strong relationships with all product teams at Apple to understand needs and support their initiatives - Work with engineering and design team partners to design and build programs, products or features to meet customer needs - Coordinate cross-functionally with partner teams, like legal and privacy - Drive communication of product and progress to key stakeholders as well as customers - Support delivery and drive adoption of new products and features to internal customers - Gather signals, like metrics and customer feedback, and use them to drive improvements into product plans
Education & Experience
Masters or Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Back to top