AI/ML- Engineering Manager, Siri Health
- Pittsburgh, PA
Posted: Jul 24, 2020
Role Number: 200144498
The team at Apple doesn't just build product - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Siri lives at the intersection of high scale and leading-edge technology. Each of Siri's billions of weekly requests need to be understood, parsed, and executed in real time covering a scope of thousands of features in more than 30 locales on every Apple device category. On the Siri Health team, you will be responsible for driving and delivering Siri's health product roadmap in collaboration with teams across Apple.
- 8+ years of overall industry experience with 5+ building and managing a team of high-performing software engineers
- Leadership skills necessary to build, manage, and develop a team around a unified product vision
- Experience in Consumer health technologies or Health IT
- Communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience
The Siri team is looking for someone with a combination of strong technical skills and a desire to bring significant innovations in Health to Siri's users. In this position, you will play a key role in the overall success of Siri by coordinating engineering roadmaps with cross functional partners across Apple and managing a team that will be responsible for delivering a significant portion of that shared Health roadmap within Siri. Specific Responsibilities Include: Providing technical and product leadership to the team Working with teams across the org to build consensus around a shared roadmap
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Experience building consumer products in the healthcare space.
- Experience with AI technologies including natural language processing and machine learning
- In-depth, hands on experience with the Apple developer and product ecosystems
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Back to top