AIML - Collaboration Tooling Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Aug 19, 2020
Role Number: 200187311
Apple is looking for an experienced and talented engineer to join the AI/ML Collaboration team. This role requires a keen understanding of the Atlassian toolset and how to maximize those systems for our users. Be part of a tight-knit team, revolutionizing the way collaboration works at Apple. You'll support groups that build the cutting edge technologies used in our products today. The team you will be joining is a diverse team of engineers. Together, you and our team will enable engineers to do great work to build great products.
- 4+ years of Atlassian stack
- Postgres database knowledge. Experience in MySQL/Oracle a plus.
- Some understanding of Jira and Confluence REST API knowledge.
- Functional understanding of Jira and Confluence.
- Good understanding of Jira and Confluence best practice guidelines as well as troubleshoot issues.
- Good scripting skills via Scriptrunner in Groovy a big plus.
- Experience writing plugins in Java or Python/Ruby.
- Knowledge of database support and administration including MySQL & Postgres.
- Experience in other Atlassian tools such as Jira Service Desk, BitBucket, Fisheye, Portfolio are plus but not required.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to interact directly with our users to understand their requirements and impact their experience through the design and implementation of new features and customizations. This role requires the ability to communicate clearly to users and teammates alike to best implement new features. An ideal candidate can quickly diagnose issues and knows how to balance user requests with system performance. If you are a self-starter who wishes to expand their Atlassian administration experience, we want to hear from you!
Education & Experience
Back to top