AI/ML - Architecture Engineer, ML Platform & Technology
- Seattle, WA
Posted: Apr 29, 2020
Role Number: 200167238
We are looking for applied machine learning engineers with a passion for developing and deploying high quality neural network solutions. We are a close knit team of highly accomplished and deeply technical machine learning engineers, who create machine learning experiences used by millions of Apple users and developers. As a member of the ML Architecture team, you will develop state-of-the-art deep learning models for problems of interest to Apple, benchmark on academic and internal datasets, and work with product teams to deploy them in Apple products.
- MS or PhD in Machine learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience developing neural network models in industry or academia.
- Proficiency in training high quality neural network models using modern machine learning frameworks like TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Strong fundamentals in problem solving and algorithm design.
- Ability to write flawless, readable and maintainable code in Python or C++.
- Passion for creating innovative techniques and making these methods robust and generalizable.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to present deep technical ideas to audience with different skillsets.
- Collaborative team player who can work well across multiple teams.
Responsibilities Include: Researching, developing and implementing innovative neural network algorithms for computer vision, NLP and related fields. Developing architectures which are optimized for Apple hardware. Developing machine learning infrastructure that can be used by product teams for developing, evaluating and deploying machine learning models. Transferring machine learning solutions to engineers in product teams Providing technical guidance to product teams on the choice of neural network architectures, data collection and evaluation. Providing feedback on tools and new features to machine learning platform teams.
Education & Experience
Back to top