Advertising Producer, Apple TV+
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Oct 9, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200197304
Marcom is Apple's Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all of Apple's advertising and marketing efforts to ensure the considered development and execution of world-class communications. The Advertising team provides oversight on Apple's advertising activities worldwide, and we are the essential link between the Marcom (Marketing Communications) department, the Services Marketing department, and external agencies. In addition to liaising with many diverse groups, including Finance, Legal, Product Marketing, Partner Communications, and Retail, we also maintain positive relationships with partners around the world at the international offices of Apple and Media Arts Lab. Developing and encouraging healthy, productive, professional partnerships is an essential requirement of every member of our team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the creative development and production process for Apple TV+ advertising & social campaigns.
- You have 5 to 7 years of marketing experience working for global brands, ideally advertising specific with an emphasis on production and building integrated campaigns. Social media experience a strong plus.
- You understand digital & social behaviors and how to inform the development of integrated creative campaigns.
- You can balance working in a fast-paced, creatively driven organization applying strong work ethic.
- Your project and time management skills are excellent, you learn fast, and can accommodate rapid change reacting quickly to new information.
- You are a strategic thinker, comfortable navigating and ensuring alignment with brand content strategy.
- You have the ability to inventively problem solve and organize information at a high level to address potential roadblocks and define the best way forward with rigorous attention to detail.
- You have extraordinary communication and negotiation skills and are at ease building rapport, credibility and influence with multiple partners working in a dynamic, highly matrixed organization.
- You are a passionate Apple user who is familiar with Apple applications, including Mail, Numbers, Keynote, Pages, and Calendar.
You will develop and implement our advertising across channels to support Apple TV+ campaigns, including TV, radio, out-of-home, and digital. You will help guide the development of advertising briefs with strategy teams, partner with Marcom and Apple TV+ creatives in the development of best-in-class creative concepts, and ensure quality and accuracy from a legal, media, and strategy perspective. In addition, you will work closely with international offices on localization strategies. Lead confidential initiatives while working to maintain security and secrecy through the duration of the project, including managing and maintaining disclosure lists, and maintaining strict security procedures on set and with our vendors. You will manage production budgets, monitor POs, and review production estimates to ensure projects are on track and within scope, and you will partner closely with Finance to provide ongoing updates on the status of production and to ensure proper financial reporting. You will communicate with relevant groups (for example, Marcom, Services Marketing, PR, Partner Communications, etc) throughout Apple to ensure they are kept up to date on the progress of our ads, have all necessary materials, and are aligned with our work.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required.
Back to top