Admin Assistant - Maps
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Dec 15, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200197610
You will manage daily scheduling for multiple Directors & potentially across multiple campus locations while prioritizing a wide range of projects in a dynamic environment, with attention to detail. You'll also provide a high level of new hire on-boarding support for a growing organization. You will maintain and manage lockdown office spaces & conference rooms that used heavily by engineering teams. In addition, you'll plan and execute internal events such as off-sites, team building events, and participate in the coordination of organizational wide meetings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to influence others; handle conflict appropriately, know when to escalate issues and when to apply common sense.
- Ability to work independently, handle frequently changing needs, and delegate tasks when necessary.
- Proven problem-solving abilities with the ability to anticipate change and act efficiently.
- Poised under pressure with the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice.
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with people at all levels is imperative.
- You have experience with a Mac, as well as with Keynote, Numbers, Pages, Excel, Word, and other productivity tools.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group is essential.
The Maps team is searching for an innovative, highly motivated administrative assistant. Working closely with the admin team, you will provide excellent, comprehensive administrative and operational support to a director and engineering teams. This position requires a tenacious self-starter who can anticipate the needs of the team, taking initiative to complete task/projects and tackle problems independently as well as working collaboratively with other admins and engineers. In addition to being organized and analytical, having elevated business judgment and interpersonal skills needed to interact with a variety of people across multiple job functions and levels.
Education & Experience
Back to top