Accountant/Financial Analyst - Health
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Sep 17, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200174293
AC Wellness Network LLC is a subsidiary of Apple Inc. and is the dedicated management services organization (MSO) for AC Wellness, a dedicated independent medical group that serves Apple Wellness Centers in Santa Clara Valley. Our mission is to deliver the world's best healthcare experiences for Apple employees. The MSO is looking to add a Junior Accountant to the team.
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Wellness care/health space background is preferred
- Experience in development of monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in managing databases with large data sets is essential
You will provide day-to-day accounting and analytical support for financial reporting and accounting processes. Tasks include: - maintaining general ledgers - handling receivables and payables - making approved adjustments to financial data, month-end close activities, bank reconciliation, client and intra-company invoicing - balancing employee compensation plan calculations - assembling requested financial and statistical data sets and generating internal managerial financial reports To achieve the aforementioned tasks, you will need to interact with a broad range of key partners, such as the Financial tools team, AR, AP, Treasury and Benefits. In addition, you will assist with the design, execution, and monitoring of internal controls, finance policies and procedures to ensure compliance with US GAAP.
Education & Experience
Bachelor Degree in accounting or finance
- - CPA Preferred
- - SAP, Excel, and Accounting Software knowledge preferred
- - Experience with performing monthly Bank Reconciliation for clients as the need arises
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Back to top