Appian has an exciting opportunity for an experienced technical recruiter with strong sourcing skills to join our team. This is an opportunity to develop in all areas of talent acquisition as part of a small, cohesive, and highly productive team in a fast-paced environment where the sky's the limit!
- Recruit world class talent at all levels in Engineering, Product Development, and Cloud & Community Services across the U.S.
- Aggressively source and contact passive candidates for hard to fill positions
- Screen candidates, articulate position requirements clearly, and provide timely, detailed interview notes in our ATS (we use Greenhouse)
- Research, recommend, and participate in industry relevant events, including campus recruiting and conferences/meetups
- Utilize creative marketing and sourcing strategies and techniques to promote Appian as an employer of choice
- Manage scheduling and logistics for all interviews between your candidates and hiring managers, working closely with our Recruiting Coordinator
- Develop and execute recruiting plans within our Engineering Department and have a thorough understanding of our technical positions
- Develop and nurture a pipeline of exceptionally qualified candidates and maintain their level of interest to meet current and future demand
- Minimum 2+ years experience full life cycle corporate recruiting for a software company or as an agency recruiter placing engineers for software company clients
- Experience recruiting for a software product company, specializing in Software Engineering, Product Management, or Interactive/UX
- Ability to thrive, and preference for dynamic, fast paced, and high growth environments
- Proven ability to build and implement successful, creative approaches to talent acquisition
- Proven success sourcing and hiring high level positions with niche skills sets
- 4-year degree required
- Programming experience a plus!
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.