At Appian, we’re not only about building awesome software, but also about growing our culture of passion, energy, and innovation; great people, great software! With Appian Business Applications (ABA), you’ll help us realize the Appian vision for ourselves by using it to run every aspect of our company. What is Appian? It’s an application platform that lets business people build powerful cloud and mobile apps with flexible, visual models instead of clunky custom code.
About the Job:
- Lead the design and implementation of our technical solutions in a fast changing and Agile environment
- Mentor junior team members and lead by example from both a technical and business standpoint
- Drive improvement of the Appian product in collaboration with Engineering and Operations teams to ensure design changes and architecture changes are implemented with best-practices
- Build cross-platform application interfaces using process modeling and middleware technologies for advanced SOA patterns
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Engineering, or other relevant field
- Experience with COTS enterprise applications such as Remedy, PeopleSoft, etc.
- 7+ years of total experience within the field of technology
- Ability to thrive in a unique culture where thinking outside of the box is required daily and creative input is necessary to solve problems
- High level knowledge about REST and SOAP web services, XML, JSON, XPATH, data transformation, including XSLT
- Solid understanding of integration design patterns, SOA/EAI best practices
- Big plus: Experience with functional programming (Python, Common Lisp, Scheme)
Back to top