Appian is looking for a dynamic individual to support our global training efforts. As a trainer you will be responsible for cultivating our cutting edge training program to address Appian’s growing customer and partner communities. This role is a part of our Professional Services Delivery organization and reports directly to the Vice President of Enablement. As an intermediary for students and Appian employees, you will collaborate with teams throughout the organization, including Appian’s Center of Excellence.
Character and Capability
- Class management skills with an ability to command an audience
- Ability to operate independently to manage all aspects of training
- Inclination towards technology and desire for a client facing environment
- Become a subject matter expert in Appian software and associated products with in-depth knowledge of deployment best practices
- Deliver instructor-led classroom training and online training to end-user customers and partners on a regular schedule in US and abroad
- Must be able to concisely convey technical content to a broad range of user profiles
- Manage e-learning courses from facilitation to evaluation of exercises and web-based tutorials
- Contribute to training team goals and objectives
- Contribute creative ideas for change and improvement in content and delivery
- 2+ years of experience developing and delivering training materials
- Strong interpersonal, communication (Written and Oral) and presentation skills
- 1+ years of experience with E-learning, Online, or Learning management
- Familiar with ADDIE methodology and web-based tools to enhance virtual training
- Prior software or business training or consulting experience is strongly preferred
- Technical software experience strongly preferred
- Expert in MS Office Suite
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%, including internationally, on short notice
- A minimum of a BS/BA degree or equivalent experience is required
Appian delivers an enterprise platform for Business Process Management (BPM) and Case Management solutions. Appian unites users with all their data, processes, and collaborations in one environment, on any mobile device, through a simple social interface. On-premise and in the cloud, Appian is the fastest way to solve complex issues with modern apps. For more information, visit www.appian.com.
Appian is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual preference, age, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, marital status, physical handicap, or disability, except where these are bona fide occupational qualifications. All applicants are given equal consideration without regard to the above criteria.
Back to top