Appian is looking for Technical Consultants to create, present, and implement Appian's technical solutions. As an Appian Consultant, you will be a key leader for the business of consulting as well as the business of our clients. Appian’s growth trajectory ensures that Consultants will immediately impact customer interaction and team development, working closely with our clients and Appian core members. Not only do Appian consultants become experts at building process applications on our software, they also become business process experts in the various client industries they work.
- You enjoy working with clients to define business processes and gather functional system requirements. You are not an order taker; you ask why questions and solve the right problems
- You’re well educated, with at least a BS in Computer Science or related field/degree in addition to 2+ years of experience
- You’re passionate about technology: Modern Responsive Web Applications, Mobile-First Solutions, Composite applications, etc.
- You’ve demonstrated past success in cross-functional teams building products using agile methodologies.
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have prior experience with software consulting, (ideally in a ERP, CRM, BPM/Workflow, Data Integration Architecture or EAI)
How you’ll contribute:
- Work directly with clients throughout the entire life-cycle of projects to define, design, and implement business process based solutions
- Drive adoption by empowering clients to become self-sufficient with building process applications on their own
- Design and implement solutions with Appian software and provide demonstrations to clients
- Establish and implement metrics to optimize team delivery and measure business agility in terms of predictability, reliability and adaptability
- Independently communicate with both client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
- Supervise, mentor and develop junior consultants and business analysts on application and implementation methodology
The best part of this job is:
- Working in a collaborative, self-organizing agile team comprised of highly intelligent and motivated staff; that lead transformation from idea to implementation (from strategy through delivery).
Meet Some of Appian's Employees
Manager, Software Development
James loves being on the cutting edge of technology and working with his team to help businesses build their own software applications in order to meet their needs.
Back to top