Appian has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sourcing Recruiter with strong sourcing and partnership skills to join our team. This is an opportunity to develop in all areas of talent acquisition as part of a small, cohesive, and highly productive team in a fast-paced environment where the sky is the limit! See more about our team here!
- Recruit world class talent at all levels in Technical Consulting, Sale Engineering, and Cloud & Community Services across the U.S.
- Aggressively source and contact passive candidates for hard to fill positions
- Partner consultatively with hiring managers and Recruiters to form recruiting plans and deeply understand team needs
- Collaborate with teammates to provide and present data-driven updates to executives
- Research, recommend, and participate in industry relevant events, including campus recruiting and conferences/meetups
- Utilize creative marketing and sourcing strategies and techniques to promote Appian as an employer of choice
- Develop and nurture a pipeline of exceptionally qualified candidates and maintain their level of interest to meet current and future demand
- Minimum 2 years experience corporate recruiting for a software company or as an agency recruiter
- Experience recruiting for a software product company, specializing in Software Engineering, Product Management, Technical Consulting, or Interactive/UX
- Ability to thrive, and preference for dynamic, fast paced, and high growth environments
- Proven ability to build and implement successful, creative approaches to talent acquisition
- Proven success sourcing and hiring high level positions with niche skills sets
- 4-year degree required
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.