Software Engineer - Intern
Think you can code alongside some of the most talented software engineers in the industry? Want to contribute to the development of a product that is the market leader, a product so innovative, that it’s revolutionizing the way people work?
We’re looking for brilliant software engineering interns who not only love to code, but who are also equally as passionate about solving some of the most difficult technical challenges the industry faces today. The internship we offer is an outstanding opportunity to learn how cutting-edge, web-scale software is designed, implemented, tested, and released in one of the most fun and engaging environments you’ll ever experience.
About the Internship:
- Work on real projects/features used on the web, Android, and iOS devices that address real customer needs and that SHIP!
- Depending on your background and interests, work on web UIs, back-end Java code, development tools or test automation, or iOS & Android development.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Software Architects, UX experts, and fellow Software Engineers.
- Be a full member of our team: participate in our daily scrums and be held responsible for delivering your work on time, with high quality.
- Form your own teams, dig into the code together, pair program as needed, collaborate and present your features and proposals to real stakeholders.
- Mix it up at the end of the day; join our social events such as game nights, segway tours of DC, concerts, and much more!
Appian delivers an enterprise platform for Business Process Management (BPM) and Case Management solutions. Appian unites users with all their data, processes, and collaborations in one environment, on any mobile device, through a simple social interface. On-premise and in the cloud, Appian is the fastest way to solve complex issues with modern apps. For more information, visit www.appian.com.
- Pursuing B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar, with 3.7 GPA & above.
- Possess strong analytical, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Are team-oriented. You’re also energetic, results and delivery oriented, and have a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Fluent in object-oriented programming languages, such as Java & C++; experience with iOs &/or Android
Back to top