Senior Software Engineer
At Appian, you will help us build our award-winning PaaS product that enables business people to build cloud and mobile enterprise applications with flexible, visual models instead of custom code. Appian discovers and unites enterprise data, connects users through social and collaborative engagement in the context of business data, and provides the leading suite of business process technology to enable rapid application development and optimization in every industry.
About our Technology Stack:
- Full stack Java/J2EE
- HTML5, CSS3, GWT, Objective-C
- Web automation testing frameworks
- Continuous Integration
- Proprietary in-memory real-time analytics engine
Here’s How You’ll Help Us:
- Manage availability, latency, scalability, security and efficiency of data access within Appian by engineering reliability into software and systems
- Play an integral part the design, architecture, standards and Agile methods for engineering
- Automate functional testing as well as testing for performance and security
- Respond to and resolve emergent problems; write software and build automation to prevent problem recurrence
- About 6+ years experience building and delivering web applications
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- You’re educated and have a BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Agility is your mantra, and quality is your goal
- You have no problem with OOP or functional programming
- Data structures & algorithms delight you; you thrive on solving labyrinthine problems within large, high-performance, real-time, distributed data systems
- Bonus points if you’re an expert using RESTful and SOAP-based web services integration
- Huge plus if you have familiarity with enterprise search products
Appian delivers an enterprise platform for Business Process Management (BPM) and Case Management solutions. Appian unites users with all their data, processes, and collaborations in one environment, on any mobile device, through a simple social interface. On-premise and in the cloud, Appian is the fastest way to solve complex issues with modern apps. For more information, visit www.appian.com.
Appian is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual preference, age, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, marital status, physical handicap, or disability, except where these are bona fide occupational qualifications. All applicants are given equal consideration without regard to the above criteria.
Back to top