Senior Front End Developer
As a member of the Designer tribe, you will help build a tool for creating dynamic, interactive interfaces. Your goal is to enable designers to build complex interfaces using an intuitive, easy-to-use tool that provides live feedback at design time, allowing them to test the interface immediately as they build it.
- Agility is your mantra, and building quality software is your goal
- Assembling UI’s declaratively and directly in code comes naturally to you
- You consider yourself a tinkerer at heart and have an innate ability to solve tough programming problems
- You’re well educated and/or have lots of experience writing code
- Required: professional experience in Java and excellent communication skills
- Preferred: React, ES 2015, HTML5, CSS3, functional programming, MVC, Git, continuous integration (CI), JSON, JUnit, and/or frameworks such as AngularJS
How you’ll contribute
- Participate in system design and architectural decisions for our web-based and mobile platforms
- Respond to and resolve emergent problems; write software to prevent problem recurrence
- Automate functional tests in Karma and Jasmine as well as testing for performance and security
- Mentor other software engineers and perform code reviews
Appian delivers an enterprise platform for Business Process Management (BPM) and Case Management solutions. Appian unites users with all their data, processes, and collaborations in one environment, on any mobile device, through a simple social interface. On-premise and in the cloud, Appian is the fastest way to solve complex issues with modern apps. For more information, visit www.appian.com.
Appian is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual preference, age, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, marital status, physical handicap, or disability, except where these are bona fide occupational qualifications. All applicants are given equal consideration without regard to the above criteria.
Back to top