Senior Consultant - Germany
Appian is looking for Senior Technical Consultants to create, present, and implement Appian's technical solutions. As a Senior Consultant, you will be a key leader for the business of consulting as well as the business of our clients. Appian’s growth trajectory ensures that Senior Consultants will immediately impact customer interaction and team development, working closely with our clients and Appian core members. Not only do Appian consultants become experts at building process applications on our software, they also become business process experts in the various client industries they work.
What you’ll do:
- Immediately impact clients by partnering throughout the entire life-cycle of projects to define, design, and implement business process based solutions.
- Drive adoption by empowering clients to become self-sufficient with building process applications on their own.
- Design, implement and provide demonstrations of solutions with Appian software.
- Design, build and launch new data models in production.
- Establish and implement metrics to optimize team delivery and measure business agility in terms of predictability, reliability, and adaptability.
- Independently communicate with both client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation.
You’ll be successful in this role if you are:
- Skilled at working with clients to define business processes and gather functional system requirements
- Not an order taker; asks “why” questions and solve the right problems
- Passionate about technology and enjoys continuously learning
- Successful on cross-functional teams; has built products using agile methodologies
- An excellent communicator and is comfortable presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences
Required skills and experience:
- B.S./B.A. in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field/degree
- 5+ years of experience with hands-on software development or technical consulting
- Experience with programming or scripting languages
- Knowledge of software testing practice
- Experience designing data schemas and models
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL is preferred
- Experience developing integrations using APIs
- Experience with agile software development practices
- Willingness to travel up to 75%
- German & English speaking
- Check out our Engineering blog, I recommend
- These customer stories give you examples of our product in action.
Back to top