Senior Cloud Engineer
Appian is hiring Senior Cloud Engineers to join the Appian Cloud team. We are looking for hands-on engineers with excellent analytical and communication skills. Ideal candidates will have a strong software background and desire to work with cloud platforms.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work with an expert team on cutting-edge technology. We utilize our own Business Process Management software to run our operation. Senior Cloud Engineers will enhance our offering by becoming an expert with our software and operations.
- Provide technical leadership role in the rollout of new Cloud features and offerings
- Desire to lead continual improvement in the availability, performance, functionality and security of our offering
- Excellent at problem solving and a talent for identifying creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Java application server platforms such as JBoss, WebLogic, or WebSphere
- Experience with UNIX or its variants, such as Linux
- Bachelors degree
- Experience with RDBMS platforms such as MySQL, Oracle or SQL Server
- Experience with IAAS, such as Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Cloud design principles
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
Appian delivers an enterprise platform for Business Process Management (BPM) and Case Management solutions. Appian unites users with all their data, processes, and collaborations in one environment, on any mobile device, through a simple social interface. On-premise and in the cloud, Appian is the fastest way to solve complex issues with modern apps. For more information, visit www.appian.com.
Appian is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual preference, age, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, marital status, physical handicap, or disability, except where these are bona fide occupational qualifications. All applicants are given equal consideration without regard to the above criteria.
Back to top